Asia IP launches the 2020 Asia IP India Awards
07 August 2020
Asia IP is pleased to announce the launch of the inaugural India IP Awards. In October, Asia IP magazine will announce the winners of the 2020 Asia IP India Awards.
Firms are asked to submit details of a key case they have worked on in the 12 months, between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020. A panel of judges will then determine a shortlist, which will be voted on by corporate counsel worldwide.
The Awards are designed to honour the very best law firms from across India for demonstrating the very highest standards in trademark, patent and copyright work over the last year. It has been a challenging year, but law firms have risen to the challenge.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- IP Prosecution Firm of the Year
- IP Litigation Firm of the Year
- Enforcement Firm of the Year
- Licensing & Franchising Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media & Telecoms Firm of the Year
- Pharma, Biotech & Life Science Firm of the Year
- New Delhi & NCR Firm of the Year
- Mumbai Firm of the Year
- Ahmedabad Firm of the Year
- Kolkata Firm of the Year
- Chennai Firm of the Year
- Bengaluru Firm of the Year
- IP Firm of the Year
- IP Boutique of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
The Awards of Patent Firm of the Year, Trademark Firm of the Year, and Copyright Firm of the Year will be awarded during the 2020 Asia IP Awards in December.
Submissions must be made by August 25, 2020, and entry is open to all domestic firms in India.
The winners will be announced in a groundbreaking feature in the October issue of Asia IP magazine.