Asia IP Volume 14 Issue 1 - Jan, 2022
- New Year’s resolutions for IP rights owners and lawyers
- New IP trends in culture and the arts
- IP Experts 2021: India
- When should you rebrand?
- The intersection of EVs and IP
- In the matter of a trademark application by Health & Happiness Hong Kong Limited,
and opposition thereto by Monster Energy Company
- The Supreme Court’s landmark decision in Renaissance clarifies the legal test for the
infringement of trademarks
- Deferred examination: Patent strategy or business necessity?
- Non fungible tokens (NFTs) – What is the brouhaha all about?
- How skilled is a “Person Skilled In The Art” supposed to be?
- Third-party observations in industrial designs