Asia IP Volume 12 Issue 5 - May, 2020
- IP sector reacts to Covid-19
- Can you really manage your IP rights while working from home?
- CSR during Covid-19: The sincerity and brand loyalty factors
- Keeping your data safe as your employees work from home
- India: Protecting your trademarks during Covid-19
- Registering Covid-19-related applications: Illegal or not?
- Breaking down "crystallization" of rights of a patentee: The Enercon Order
- Mirandah Asia: Singapore: A-Star Education Discovery Camps Pte. Ltd. v. Discovery Communications, LLC
- LexOrbis: Indian Biodiversity Act and Model ABS Agreement-related IPR issues