- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsAibaba in New Wave of Crackdow...
- New Route To High-Value IP And Innovation...
- Saudi Increases Publication Fee For Trade...
- Singapore and China Strengthen Ties Betwe...
- Intellectual Property Office of Singapore...
- Vietnam Issues New Circular Concerning IP...
People & PlacesSomboon Earterasarun Promoted ...
- ZICO Law Has Extended Its Reach To Brunei
- Anand and Anand's Promotions
- Nathan Bush Joins DLA Piper
- Hogan Lovells Has Promoted Nga Nguyen To ...
- KWM UK, Europe, Middle East Offices Close
South Korea Crowned King...
South Korea tops the 2017 Bloomberg Innovation Index, which leads to a lively intellectual...
Speakers at the 9th Global Intellectual Property Convention discussed some of the challeng...
- The 9th Global IP Conference: Meet the Pa...
Experts from around the globe gathered in New Delhi to discuss the state of intellectual property at the 9th Global Intellectual Property Conference. ...
- Brand Licensing in the Digital Era
Licensing experts gathered in January at the Asian Licensing Conference in Hong Kong. Johnny Chan reports on the revolutionary licensing shift towards...
- A Quick Guide for Network-related IP Law...
Courts in China are hearing an increasing number of network-related IP cases. Xia Zheng, Mengmeng Yu and Xue Li explain the basics in litigating netwo...
- Best of the Best: Copyright
- Rogue One: A Fake Goods Story
In factories far, far away… an empire of counterfeits is formed and becomes the death star for brands. Comprising trademark lawyers and Asia IP’s John...
- Pay and Play
Copyright societies in India have been restrained from granting music licenses and collecting royalties. But the story goes much deeper than that, as ...
- Toasting the Winners
In October, Asia IP honoured the top trademarks, patents and copyright practices in Asia at the seventh Asia IP awards. Simon Lee catches up with the ...
- The Business of IP
In December, more than 2,500 IP buyers and sellers, R&D professionals, financial intermediaries and lawyers came together in Hong Kong for the sixth B...
- In Person: Google’s Senior IP Counsel Joh...
- Is Google Drug on the Horizon?
- An Interview with Etienne Sanz de Acedo
- Singapore Celebrates IP Week
- Meeting the President
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO DLA Piper TRIPS Anand and Anand Delhi High Court Tilleke & Gibbins WTO SIPO Rouse PCT Hogan Lovells KIPO IPOS Lex Orbis EPO Spruson & Ferguson Remfry & Sagar Bird & Bird Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Krishna & Saurastri JPO IPAB patrick mirandah co Indian Patent Office INTA Kim & Chang Davies Collison Cave Shearn Delamore & Co King & Wood Mallesons LLS Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons USTR Blake Dawson Griffith Hack TIPO Khaitan & Co Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe AJ Park KASS International Tilleke & Gibbins International PPH K&L Gates Chang Tsi & Partners Ashurst Trade Marks Act 1999 ICANN Deacons