- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsIP Week @ Singapore officially...
"IP is too important to be left in the hands of IP lawyers”, joked Dr. Stanley Lai, Chairman of IPOS, at the w...
- Watermark acquired by Shelston IP’s holdi...
- Singapore's New Innovation Graduate Progr...
- Singapore Companies Win With Global IP St...
- IPOS' Subsidiary Joins National Training ...
- Singapore Is Top In Asia And 6th For Inno...
People & PlacesPatricia Bunye Now Heads LESI
- Dan Greif Joins Spruson & Ferguson (Asia)...
- DLA Piper Names Frank Ryan Partner
- Mackenzie Martin Promoted To Partner At B...
- Justin Welch Is Another Partner Addition ...
- Minh Tri Quach Named Partner At Baker & M...
Battle Strategies: Winnin...
The tactics involved with pursuing patent litigation vary in different countries. Johnny C...
Battle Strategies: Strate...
Experts tell Johnny Chan how they handle different clients and pre-litigation strategies, ...
- Effective Measures to Enforce Your Patent...
Patent infringement litigation in China can seem a daunting prospect. Haiyan Wu explains how to enhance your chances of a successful outcome.
- Patent Litigation Strategies from Taiwan
In the past few years, Taiwan’s Supreme Court has issued several important rulings relevant to patent practitioners. Alan Chen explains how they may i...
- Case Guidance and Stare Decisis IP Cases
Reforms in China’s judicial system are slowing taking root. Gang Hu and Xiaomeng Dong explain the significance of these developments and what they mea...
- Litigation Strategies for Patent Infringe...
Patent infringement litigation has its own unique characteristics and technical complexities, and the key to success is to choose the appropriate liti...
- LESI 2016: Golden Opportunities on the Si...
Around 500 IP professionals from 43 countries gathered at Beijing’s China World Hotel in May to reflect on recent IP developments in China at the Lice...
- China’s Licensing Boom
The government’s ‘Made in China 2025’ initiative aims to turn the country from a manufacturer of quantity to one of quality. Simon Lee investigates th...
- Harmonization by the Back Door?
Developments outside ASEAN may be bringing harmonization to Southeast Asia, whether it is wanted or not. Darren Barton spoke with delegates at the AS...
- Technology and Brand Protection
The internet has changed how products are being sold, and made it increasingly easy for counterfeiters to sell their goods. Simon Lee examines how tec...
- In Person: Google’s Senior IP Counsel Joh...
- Is Google Drug on the Horizon?
- An Interview with Etienne Sanz de Acedo
- Singapore Celebrates IP Week
- Meeting the President
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO DLA Piper TRIPS Delhi High Court Anand and Anand Tilleke & Gibbins WTO SIPO KIPO Rouse PCT Hogan Lovells Lex Orbis EPO IPOS Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Bird & Bird Krishna & Saurastri Spruson & Ferguson JPO IPAB patrick mirandah co INTA Indian Patent Office Remfry & Sagar Shearn Delamore & Co LLS Madrid Protocol Kim & Chang Blake Dawson USTR Pinsent Masons TIPO King & Wood Mallesons Griffith Hack Davies Collison Cave KASS International Khaitan & Co Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe K&L Gates PPH AJ Park Tilleke & Gibbins International Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst ICANN Wilkinson & Grist DIP