CCW Partnership is one of the largest commercial law firm in Brunei Darussalam.
Field of practice is concentrated in the following areas:-
- intellectual property including trademarks, patents and designs.
- commercial, corporate and business law, including banking and finance, project financing, tax, securities, joint ventures, projects and infrastructure, formation and acquisition of companies and oil and gas.
- commercial and civil dispute resolution, including construction, arbitration, banking and shipping, insolvency and insurance.
- conveyancing including project development.
- probate and administration, matrimonial cases, and labour law.
- information technology and e-commerce law.
The firm has four partners, a consultant and 3 associates. It is a leading full service business and commercial law firm in Brunei Darussalam. It is ranked by Chambers Global - The World’s Leading Lawyers, Chambers Asia Pacific, IFLR 1000, World Law, AsiaLaw & Practice and Asia Pacific Legal 500 as a leading law firm in Brunei Darussalam.
Areas of Practice
trademarks, patents and designs
Units 9 & 10, 1st & 2nd Floors, Block C, Kiarong Complex,
Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Highway
Bandar Seri Begawan BE1318
+673 245 1606
+673 245 1611
On Hung Zheng
No of Lawyers:
English, Malay, Cantonese, Putonghua